Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Equi-bolan

dellzip

Has any one ever use any of the supplements from impact i have heard good things from friends and i was wondering if any one else has had good results

how much is it for you and does it ask to stack it with a nother product of there's. get back to me on that and i'll tell you what i think

just started equibolan, i have the maxteron too. im going 4 weeks of equibolan then 2-3 weeks of maxteron. its not that expensive. dont buy it from the anabolic store, they charge 30 bucks more than i paid per BOTTLE! ill try to dig up the link of the place i ordered from.

as for results. too soon to tell. i just started 3 days ago.

fuck that shit, its a waste of money, just shitty pro hormones, my boy tried it and it gave him nothin but sides.

then maybe your "boy" can tell us about it firsthand instead.

hows about you? you used it? or any for that matter?
was your diet good? training? rest?

hmmm.....i sense the possibility of premature judgement without considering other variables. if im wrong....excusez moi.

I tried the equi-bolan and the maxteron, I stacked them. Didnt really get any results that would be better than I usually would otherwise. My diet was on, 6 meals a day, lots and lots of water, packed on the protein. At the end of 3 weeks I started to get gyno so I stopped both and passed them on to a friend. Unfortunately I paid the regular price, should have done my research.

Top Bottom