Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ and 1-test

pa1ad said:
The phenomenon specifically that is observed with 1-androstenes is a decrease in excretion of 17-keto steroids (inactive) and increased excretion of 17beta-hydroxyl steroids. This is either due to a shift in the 17beta-HSD equilibrium towards the formation of hydroxyl steroids, or to an inhibition of excretion of the hydroxyl steroids. Or maybe a combination of both. I dunno, for practical purposes it doesn't really matter what the mechanism is as long as the net result is that more 17beta-hydroxyl is formed.

True, but the efficacy isn't on trial here. Noone is going to deny 1AD is a powerful and effective hormone. Only trying to determine whether the urinary excretion can be an accurate measure for comparative oral activity, especially considering its arbitrary.

But I guess its futile to discuss these matters. Seems like matter for future studies. Thanx for answering though.

pa1ad said:

The addition of octyl salicylate is not gonna do a whole heck of alot

It was shown to increase flux of DHT 6-fold vs. ethyl alcohol only, in a topcial spray -- that is extremely significant for an androgen.

Par Deus said:

It was shown to increase flux of DHT 6-fold vs. ethyl alcohol only, in a topcial spray -- that is extremely significant for an androgen.

Where did you read this?

Also keep in mind that as soon as you add other components to the base (i.e. IPM) you change the properties of the whole base.

pa1ad said:
Where did you read this?

Also keep in mind that as soon as you add other components to the base (i.e. IPM) you change the properties of the whole base.

True, since the saturation point is less due to the myristic acid, but still, most of it is alcohol and with similar properties to that of the ethanol.

I thought you'd be glad to find all this out. It proves why I got better results with a topical 1AD, while your tests don't. Simply a better carrier.

Big Cat HH said:

True, since the saturation point is less due to the myristic acid, but still, most of it is alcohol and with similar properties to that of the ethanol.

I thought you'd be glad to find all this out. It proves why I got better results with a topical 1AD, while your tests don't. Simply a better carrier.

No, it has to do with the fact that as soon as you throw another variable into the sytstem the properties of the entire system change. You just don't throw in a bunch of different solvents into the mix and expect them to behave additively or synergistically. Your carrier may just as well be completely shittty. This is why pharmaceutical companies spend millions on this technology. It is ludicrous to think that an amateur like yourself could come up with something better by throwing all kinds of stuff into a witches brew. This is why my androspray base is copied after a simple and proven formula. If I wanted to improve the formula by adding other stuff then I would have to test each alteration of the formula to see what its unique properties are. Keep playing voodoo science and I will keep doing real science

pa1ad hey, I just wanted to get your take on boldione by molecular nutrition . Also I have gotten good results off 1-ad. I have been bodybuilding since 1987 and this is the first product off the shelf that I have made good gains off of. And I seen a guy at the gym who never gained muscle and is 40 years of age and gained 25 pounds in over two months, so kudos to your product. Well just wanted your take off BOLDIONE and if this stuff doesnt work Im jumping back on the 1-ad the only side effect is it makes my alt on my blood test go up a little bit, but it is amazing!

superman

pa1ad said:
No, it has to do with the fact that as soon as you throw another variable into the sytstem the properties of the entire system change. You just don't throw in a bunch of different solvents into the mix and expect them to behave additively or synergistically. Your carrier may just as well be completely shittty. This is why pharmaceutical companies spend millions on this technology. It is ludicrous to think that an amateur like yourself could come up with something better by throwing all kinds of stuff into a witches brew. This is why my androspray base is copied after a simple and proven formula. If I wanted to improve the formula by adding other stuff then I would have to test each alteration of the formula to see what its unique properties are. Keep playing voodoo science and I will keep doing real science

Ok, but this one time my voodoo science obviously paid off as I was able to improve the results of 1AD transdermally and you were not. So yeah, you have a point, but looks like I got lucky on this one ...

Top Bottom