Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ and 1-test

notpuff said:
listen 1-test wont work orally thats why vpx's 1-test and mag-10 are crap

I certainly don't want to praise these products but 1-test does have substantial oral activity, on the same order as proviron (roughly) and a bit less than primobolan. Its in the references that i provided for my 1-AD promotional stuff on my website

2nd week on 1-test

During the first week my muscle mass and strength did not change, but my bodyfat dropped from 12% to 10% while eating 6 healthy meals per day like always. This week my food intake was increased by about a 1000 calories a day. Most of the increased came from red meats and fast food. My bodyfat is still at 10% but my weight has gone up 5 lbs and my power has also gone up on most lifts. Also alternating 5a2 and 1-test every 3 hrs.

pa1ad...

pa1ad said:

I certainly don't want to praise these products but 1-test does have substantial oral activity, on the same order as proviron (roughly) and a bit less than primobolan. Its in the references that i provided for my 1-AD promotional stuff on my website

I understand your feelings on questions about other competitors products, which are 100% justifiable. But, can you tell me if my conclusion is correct? ...that if the above is true, then Biotest's products would be effective to a more significant degree than originally anticipated, regardless of the use of their EC ester and a transdermal would not be that much better.

a transdermal would probably be better PA said 1-test's active is like primo meanign 20-30 percent transdermal probably around 50-60 im guessing here

Re: pa1ad...

OVRTrainer said:

I understand your feelings on questions about other competitors products, which are 100% justifiable. But, can you tell me if my conclusion is correct? ...that if the above is true, then Biotest's products would be effective to a more significant degree than originally anticipated, regardless of the use of their EC ester and a transdermal would not be that much better.

If they used the free steroids instead of the esters than maybe I could say that. But the esters are an unknown and they may even make the product worse by ruining the solubility. I made a sample of 1-test EC ester and its solubility properties were very poor

notpuff said:
a transdermal would probably be better PA said 1-test's active is like primo meanign 20-30 percent transdermal probably around 50-60 im guessing here

Only about 10-20% of a steroid makes it through the skin transdermally usually (most never absorbs). Probably greater than 80% makes it into the body orally however. The catch though is that transdermally the steroid makes it into the body mostly unmetabolized, while by oral most of the steroid is metabolized before it hits the blood stream

The unique thing about 1-test and 1-AD however is that the metabolism (specifically oxidation to 17keto steroids) is greatly reduced. Therefore the balance (transdermal to oral efficacy) changes compared to other steroids like testosterone, nandrolone and their precursors.

I have found that in contrast to 4-AD, 1-AD works better as an oral than as a transdermal. I would expect that the same is the case with 1-test also.

pa1ad said:

Only about 10-20% of a steroid makes it through the skin transdermally usually (most never absorbs). Probably greater than 80% makes it into the body orally however. The catch though is that transdermally the steroid makes it into the body mostly unmetabolized, while by oral most of the steroid is metabolized before it hits the blood stream
The unique thing about 1-test and 1-AD however is that the metabolism (specifically oxidation to 17keto steroids) is greatly reduced. Therefore the balance (transdermal to oral efficacy) changes compared to other steroids like testosterone, nandrolone and their precursors.
I have found that in contrast to 4-AD, 1-AD works better as an oral than as a transdermal. I would expect that the same is the case with 1-test also.

i know i will get flamed by people from the anabolics board but if only 10-20 percent gets by transdermally and people get decent gains from it then 4ad must be pretty potent.

notpuff said:

i know i will get flamed by people from the anabolics board but if only 10-20 percent gets by transdermally and people get decent gains from it then 4ad must be pretty potent.

People are spraying on 400 to 800mg of 4-AD a day. So if ten percent gets through into the system you are getting 40-80 mg of 4-AD a day.

40-80 mg of a steroid a day is alot of steroid. 4-AD does not have to be super potent to have a discernable effect at this daily dosage.

then maybe im just super sensitive because last year when i used androspray i just sprayed 8-12 sprays once a day on my arms and i got pretty good results

Top Bottom