Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane 60 now being sold on NTBM, NOT for softcore users.. 21+ men only

How does this compare to beastdrol in strength / size gains.. sorry if already posted.

Dude I will lie to no man. Its not even considerable close in strength gains but if run right not bad for size gains and its a nice clean cycle... Dude its a great cycle that anyone would love. Good size good strength and not many if any sides. Epi is right in the middle of everything like a high dosed primo cycle would be. Its just great trust me run it and report back. I know you or anyone would love it.

What's gained is easily kept on epistane. Both size and strength, as long as you know what your doing PCT wise.

I got my epi in and am saving it for my next cycle which is months away, but I was starting to construct it and was thinking of running it alongside transaderm. Because of epistanes anti estro properties I would think running forma stanzol during pct to prevent rebound gyno would be good but would you start running it mid cycle like during a hella/katana cycle or just keep it for pct.

Dude I will lie to no man. Its not even considerable close in strength gains but if run right not bad for size gains and its a nice clean cycle... Dude its a great cycle that anyone would love. Good size good strength and not many if any sides. Epi is right in the middle of everything like a high dosed primo cycle would be. Its just great trust me run it and report back. I know you or anyone would love it.

Much appreciated bro. I ran a cycle of beastdrol and loved it. Shit I still have 4 bottles of beast at my house that I bought when it was getting banned. BTW I buy from ntbm all the time and absolutely love your products.

I'm going to run either this or beast a few months down the line. I know what to stack beast with ( n2guard , transaderm , forma , post / unleashed ). What should I take with this epistane 60 ?

Much appreciated bro. I ran a cycle of beastdrol and loved it. Shit I still have 4 bottles of beast at my house that I bought when it was getting banned. BTW I buy from ntbm all the time and absolutely love your products.

I'm going to run either this or beast a few months down the line. I know what to stack beast with ( n2guard , transaderm , forma , post / unleashed ). What should I take with this epistane 60 ?

Basically the same bro! Although for Beast you should add a SERM in your PCT...the Beast is a tad more potent and will shut you down more than Epi...also just noticed you are missing HCGenerate on cycle.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Im new to this site and so im going to ask this. How come you make your mrsupps and ntbm stuff in pill/cap form. Isnt injectables better? Is there a reason or just thats how you do it so it can b sold under the radar. Im just curious as i have always used injectables. New to the whole capsule thing.

Basically the same bro! Although for Beast you should add a SERM in your PCT...the Beast is a tad more potent and will shut you down more than Epi...also just noticed you are missing HCGenerate on cycle.

Id also add some daa in pct for good measure

NTBM REP

Im new to this site and so im going to ask this. How come you make your mrsupps and ntbm stuff in pill/cap form. Isnt injectables better? Is there a reason or just thats how you do it so it can b sold under the radar. Im just curious as i have always used injectables. New to the whole capsule thing.

If I was picking a reason for selling oral and or transdermals over injectables. I would say because it covers a much larger market. Once you slap something in a needle you just lost 60% customer base maybe even more.

But Im not now nor have I ever sold anything E-legal anyway.:qt::qt:

If some one is using forma-stanzol for pct correctly they do not need a serm.. it would be a completely worthless add and in fact prob do more arm then good IMO... :qt::qt:

Top Bottom