Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane 60 now being sold on NTBM, NOT for softcore users.. 21+ men only

If 19 tren was still around, adding it on to epistane 60 would be one bad ass cycle.

O dont you worry guys... I got a New version of my old 19-tren-tfo coming and I got one that combines it with epi and I think hella.
You guys will see 3-5 New steroid products coming to the N2BM store real soon within this month. Buy them when you see them because N2BM is not in the OTC steroid business so we will not have them for long. I just feel like busting out some "suck my dick for banning my shit" type products and showing peeps what i can do... The most popular ones we may move to Mrsupps or maybe not who knows...

Lets face it all of the compounds are quickly getting banned left and right. By the start of 2013 I can promise you we will have at least 2-5 more banned compounds and more shortly after that... I intend to make the best damn version of everyone of them I can before they go out the door......

I took a little vacation this summer but guess who's back boys? :evil::evil::evil:

O dont you worry guys... I got a New version of my old 19-tren-tfo coming and I got one that combines it with epi and I think hella.
You guys will see 3-5 New steroid products coming to the N2BM store real soon within this month. Buy them when you see them because N2BM is not in the OTC steroid business so we will not have them for long. I just feel like busting out some "suck my dick for banning my shit" type products and showing peeps what i can do... The most popular ones we may move to Mrsupps or maybe not who knows...

Lets face it all of the compounds are quickly getting banned left and right. By the start of 2013 I can promise you we will have at least 2-5 more banned compounds and more shortly after that... I intend to make the best damn version of everyone of them I can before they go out the door......

I took a little vacation this summer but guess who's back boys? :evil::evil::evil:

Wow Nate! Coming back with a vengeance I see!

I will definitely be on the lookout for those new orals. They sound awesome!

Best news in a while. Looking forward to seeing what you got up your sleeve bro!

Hell yeh I can't wait! I've been wondering where you've been hiding at? Hadn't send ya around then all of a sudden you're back now. Welcome back.

That's what I am talking about!!!!!!

Top Bottom