Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epi Strong while on TRT help needed...

TK777

I'm on TRT with Test Cyp, Arimidex, and HCG. I have a bottle of Epi Strong that I'm looking forward to using, but I want to have everything else needed already at hand. What else do I need? I am already planning to get some N2 Guard, so no problem there. I also have a bottle of IML E-Control Rx that I can use for PCT, but then, is that really needed if I have Arimidex?

One more thing. I am thinking about switching to HCGenerate to help prevent the boys from shrinking. Yes, I DO have HCG, but I would actually be saving money if I bought some HCGenerate.

Thanks for all that help.

Everything looks fine to me, if I was you like Rick said I would pick up a joint support supplement.

I would get a good joint support. EPI can dry them out pretty bad. Forged joint support at MR supps is a good one.

If you are on TRT, why are you worried about shutdown?

Ya epi with test is one of my favorite cycles so far. I didn't have joint trouble personally but it will dry you out a good bit in my experience. Is this self prescribed trt, or doc supervised?

Rick- Thanks for replying. I currently use Species Arthrolyze at 6 caps daily. I can always increase that if I need to. As for shutdown, I'm not that worried, I just don't want the boys to shrivel up.

So should I use the E-Control Rx with the Arimidex or just stick with one? I'm just curious if the Arimidex alone would combat any estrogen rebound issues. I would like to put the E-Control to use eventually anyways.

Rick- Thanks for replying. I currently use Species Arthrolyze at 6 caps daily. I can always increase that if I need to. As for shutdown, I'm not that worried, I just don't want the boys to shrivel up.

So should I use the E-Control Rx with the Arimidex or just stick with one? I'm just curious if the Arimidex alone would combat any estrogen rebound issues. I would like to put the E-Control to use eventually anyways.

I wouldn't use two AIs in PCT. Just pick one and go with it. You do not want to totally crush estrogen in PCT. A little bit will help libido, joints, and gains

Thanks for replying Rick. I'm thinking about going with the E-Control. Is gyno common coming off of Epi Strong?

Top Bottom