Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine and waking up in middle of night

Rich_d

This is really pissing me off. I'm doing stackers at the mo and even when I take them early on in the day, it knackers my sleep. I can have an awesome workout and come home absolulty knackered and need to crawl into bed. But then pretty much without fail I'll wake up about 3-5 hours after and struggle to get back to sleep.

Confused as I thought that since I was tired I'd be alright. Does anyone else expereince this??
Is there less need to sleep on eph for some reason and thats why I wake??
Any info much appreciated.

Also, is there anything mild that I can take to stop this. I've already been using my gaba but with no results.

Cheers

Hello

Try ZMA for great sleep. I didn't believe it but I sleep more peaceful when I take the ZMA and I wake up feelings great.

dude..

hydroxicut and the others will keep you wired though the day and nite.

you should give pure efedrine a shot. much cleaner and no problems sleeping if your dosage is in the first stages of the day.

ZMA = Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, and Vitamin B6

You can purchase them anywhere online, or simply create your own stack-- I did like them, but only bad thing is that I consume a large quanity of milk/casein protein before bed and it DOES not work well if you take ZMA with it.. you have to take it on an empty stomach w/out any calcium for maximal results.

But, I've recently been using Melatonin-- you can get them OTC anywhere-- and a simple 3mg or 6mg pill will do very well.

I have tried ZMA, it is good and should also help with recovery but you want to stay away from calcium or in inhibits absorption. I like eating cottage cheese/flax before going to bed so I've switched to Melatonin and that combination is great for a restfull nights sleep. Good sports cars need fast engines but also require good brakes. I think people run into complications with ECA because they overlook this, also make sure you drink enough water. You could be waking up in the middle of the night because you are dehydrated.

MikeyG said:
ZMA = Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, and Vitamin B6
But, I've recently been using Melatonin-- you can get them OTC anywhere-- and a simple 3mg or 6mg pill will do very well.

I concur... melatonin helps me sleep quite well. Also, i've been supplementing w/ 5-HTP which I take often late before I go to bed and really and pretty deeply asleep (w/ very lucid dreams).

hmm.. haven't tried 5-HTP yet, but I worry about relying on Melatonin as my 'sleep' drug, is it a bad-habit forming to take it every night?

I don't take it everynight actually.

If I take pretty heavy ECA-type supps or have a late workout or Clen that sort of thing... I'll pop one.

I'd say on average I take it 3 nights of the week tops.

I'd also have some reservations about taking it too much, in worrying about your bodies natural production may decline or something along those lines?

Top Bottom