Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedrine = numbness, tingling

AlbinoAssassin

I have used thermo's many times (with ephedrine and without). I was asked if it's possible that they could be getting numbness and tingling in their hands form thermo use. The one she is using right now doesn't have ephedrine. These problems aren't always there, she gets them infrequently. I have never had these problems, please let me know if you have had this happen with thermo use. Thanks!

If the problems are infrequent - I would suggest that the symptoms are unrelated to the product she's using (especially if it has no ephedrine).

I've use ECA and NYC in the past and have never experienced anything like tingling or numbness in my hands.

Stryc-9, I agree with that. I am in the same boat. I have never had any symptoms like that either. I think they are unrelated, I told her I would do my best to see if anyone else had experienced her symptoms. Thanks for the reply!

I always advise people to start with 1 pill per day for a week, then add a second for a week, etc...to get used to it.

Shark01, that is definitely the best to way to go to assess tolerance. I don't even think she is taking the max dosage and she has used these products before. I just need more back-up from experienced people before I give her a recommendation. Thanks Shark01!

I believe she is taking the new Hydroxycut (it was available so she is using it until her spirosome gets in). The new Hydrox has no ephedrine in it.

could be all the caffiene.. its hard to say.. muscle tech has had some label and spiking claims made against it.. so that might be the issue..

otherwise???

Thanks for your time Macro! I think I will just tell her to slow down usage if she notices the numbness again, or maybe stop it altogether and see if the numbness subsides. Thanks everybody!

Top Bottom