Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine makes me TIRED? WTF?!

Cornholio said:
2 possibilities:

1 - because your a fuck dumplin

2 - Maybe you shouldn't use it as a suppository.

Ryker and his 5 women in a night.

Fuck bro - you couldn't find 5 women with a map, a compass, the North Star, a lo-jack, and an Indian guide leading you by the hand...

Oh and it was just 2 woman that night Cornhole.

Once again, we get CornHole's obession with all things Homosexual .... I guess his amount of flaming he has shwon on here lately means that his supply of young boys has dwindled up.

Some people have WAY to much free time on their hands - LOL - get a life dude.

Anyway, this guy is a loser, I have better things to do than enter his high-school pissing contest.

MuSuLPhReAk said:
Ah the famous caffeine crash...it's amazing when it hits at the same time as your body releases endorphines from the training...feels like u just smoked a big fat dooby...lol

Yeah, I am starting to think it has to do with this and timing of when it is taken.

Many times I might wake up, take the Eph, and then workout, with very little to eat prior to the workout. Then I get REALLY tired like 20-30 minutes after the workout, even if I have a post workout shake or meal.

Interesting.

i had this problem a while back, apparently my adrenal glands got worn out from producing adrenaline all the time form my ephedrine. A buddy of mine suggested a b complex, and within 2 weeks i was back to normal. Try it.

cns stimulation = pns depression , thats why you shit after your AM coffe, my $ say your just feeling the depressive effect after the the cns stimulation starts to wear off .

You're not alone! I take a 60 mg. ephedrine tab with yohimbe and strong coffee -- and I can barely keep my eyes open. At the same time, I'll have a bit of a tremor. So I'm shaking AND incredibly sleepy.

But that's nothing compared to clen! I've tried it twice and both times it made me so exhausted I could barely hold my head up.

Maybe I DO have ADD.

What I want to know is who I have to suck off to get as much karma as Cornholio, MuscSulphreak, and Saint808 have. I'm jealous!!

EPHEDRINE MAKES ME TIRED

Same here. It puts me to sleep actually. That is, ECA. Maybe it is the expectorant they put into it now, guanefessin (or whatever it's called). Get the ma huang extracts in the form of Ripped Fuel or Thermicore from Met-Rx. I've used the time released Thermicore lately and don't get tired. But when I take Bronchaid (which contains expectorant) from the drug store with caffeine pills and aspirin I fall asleep. For those of you who don't remember, the expectorant was added because it created a barrier for methamphetamine makers who used ephedrine as the base to make their drugs. Before this, you could buy 1000 20mg pills of pure ephedrine for $20 through mail order. My college burnout friends who didn't even work out would come over and take them like candy. But even with the expectorant in Bronchaid, after I sleep an hour I wake up and then workout and the workout is usually good. But I workout at home. Maybe you should take your EPH further out from your workout - like 3 hours before you arrive at the gym. Or just switch to the ma huang extracts that don't have the expectorant. But again, I'm only guessing the expectorant could be the problem.

Top Bottom