Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine makes me TIRED? WTF?!

Riker29

What's with this? I take Ephedrine and like 60-90 minutes later I am NOTICEABLY tired.

Am I wierd, or somehow deficient in some nutirent - or what?

I dunno bro,
The shit sure don't make me tired though. As well as with everyone else I know. But hell, I guess there's a first time for everything right? -diesel420

You are not alone....I am here with you....Though we're far apart...You'll always,. - - -

My bad, just finished watchin CBS's Michaels 30th ann. special.

Shit was Fan FuCKING Tastic.

Arite..now back to your issue.

I notice that when I am on e/c stack for more than 30 days, I actually get tired after about an hour and half or so.

When I start on it, It does get me wired, But when I'm on it for more than a few weeks, just the opposite occurs.

Weird shit. Indeed.

I can take an Eph cap and then a nap.

That Rhymed.

Peace.

Funny thing too, I used to do it a lot. But I had not done any hardly at ALL in like a year. Did a bit and it was nap-time within an hour.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

It does the same to me every now and then, 3 out of 10 times. Even with the caffeine, but I just want to know why? It does it even when I have been off of it for 3-4 months, around the second week it happens.

Tripp OUT......................

If you are sleep deprived it will sort of make you tired, but you will have a twilight type sleep... i kinda dig taking a nap on it because it has a body buzz along with it, and rarely does my body feel good... so i think when it does it wants to relax... wierd, eh?

Rich

I took ripped fuel for about six weeks once like five years ago and after I took it and drank alcohol after that I wouyld get reall really wasted on only like two drinks i was like that for a couple years it did something to my head.

if you dont sit around.. ie you are active this "skeepy" effect will rarely manifest itself.. it seems to be related to the high initial spike in NE levels.. it is seen with yohimbine as well-more commonly as it works exclusively with NE.-- get moving and avoid sleepyness.....btw- that tyrosine makes EVERYTHING(most everything), stimulant wise, work better.

Top Bottom