Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine makes me TIRED? WTF?!

macrophage69alpha said:
if you dont sit around.. ie you are active this "skeepy" effect will rarely manifest itself.. it seems to be related to the high initial spike in NE levels.. it is seen with yohimbine as well-more commonly as it works exclusively with NE.-- get moving and avoid sleepyness.....btw- that tyrosine makes EVERYTHING(most everything), stimulant wise, work better.

I don't agree. Tyrosine - if you research the net - has a rate limiting step to convert to dopamine and Norepinephrine. Specifically, Tyrosine hydroxylase (TH) is the rate-limiting enzyme in the synthesis of dopamine
and norepinephrine.

Consider:

Tyrosine for depression:
a double-blind trial
by
Gelenberg AJ, Wojcik JD, Falk WE,
Baldessarini RJ, Zeisel SH, Schoenfeld D, Mok GS
Department of Psychiatry,
University of Arizona, Tucson 85724.
J Affect Disord 1990 Jun; 19(2):125-32

We treated 65 outpatients with RDC major depression in a randomized, prospective, double-blind comparison of oral L-tyrosine, 100 mg/kg/day, imipramine, 2.5 mg/kg/day, or placebo for 4 weeks. Tyrosine increased and imipramine decreased 3-methoxy-4-hydroxyphenylglycol (MHPG) excretion significantly, but there was no evidence that tyrosine had antidepressant activity. The only side effect to achieve statistical significance was greater dry mouth with imipramine. MHPG excretion and plasma amino acid concentrations failed to predict or correlate with clinical improvement.

If tyrosine really did convert readily to dopamine and NE - there would definately have been anti-depression activity. I don't believe supplemental tyrosine is worth it. You do not have enough of the enzyme needed for conversion.

I can certainly confirm macro's advice with my own experience. If I take eca for anything other than a pre workout kick, I get the yawns approx. 30 min later.

I'll definitey try the tyrosine. I'd never heard of using it for that before.

The answer to this one is simple.Caffeine & ephedrine cause an adrenaline response.The adrenaline drops your blood sugar & low blood sugar makes you feel tired.
People have different degrees of this adrenaline response so some feel fine after they take the e/c/a & others, like yourself,feel tired.
A high protein/high fat meal a couple hrs before taking the e/c/a should help.

2 possibilities:

1 - because your a fuck dumplin

2 - Maybe you shouldn't use it as a suppository.

Ryker and his 5 women in a night.

Fuck bro - you couldn't find 5 women with a map, a compass, the North Star, a lo-jack, and an Indian guide leading you by the hand...

Ephedrine and tierd

Yes , I can explain this It could be that your a person who has attetion deficite disorder ,Its not a bad thing I got too. hell a narcotic pumps me up and Ill work like a mofo sheeit!If this is the case add could be the answer!My mother is a psycologiost and i kinda know quite a bit. Ive seen hyper kids given esspresso to go to sleep.adults can have these problems too Not to worry but not tootry narcotics either, peace E-Z E:D

Ah the famous caffeine crash...it's amazing when it hits at the same time as your body releases endorphines from the training...feels like u just smoked a big fat dooby...lol

i used to get sleepy as well. make sure and eat ephi. right after a meal to help absortion and take caffine with it also. macro is right, you must get active or you'll feel like shit.

Top Bottom