Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine and Erections

BoShow

Guys,
How long does it take for the sexual side effects of ephedrine to wear off (weaker erections) after you stopped it? I stopped it for like 2-3 weeks and Im still having problems.
Also, what over the counter supplements would help me in my quest for harder erections?
Thanks guys

Hmmmm, mine would stop the next day...............sounds like you might have some deeper problems you might want to look at, it shouldn't take that long for it to get out of your system.

Try TwinLab's Male Fuel.............worked good for me.

I agree with gsxr1000. I'm back to normal the day after heavy ephedrine use. Maybe get your test levels checked?
Yohimbe works well to combat this side effect!

half life of efedrine is really short.. i believe 6-8 hours.

so if you're experiencing any problems weeks after discontinuing i think you may wanna find another source to put the blame on.

steroids???? post therapy?? you're aging?????

It took me about a week, but that was after taking Ephederine for like 6 months straight, everday almost. But after a week, it really wasn't a problem

shit you are so fucked if you want kids prepare for them to extract sperm directly from your balls sounds painful good luck with that

Could be prostate problems bro. Long cycles of ephedrine, more typical of Norephedrine use, but sometimes with ephedrine can cause enlargement of the prostate, and all kinda of other prostate stuff.

Check out beta-systerol (sp?) products, or saw palmetto.

I had similiar probs after a couple ephedrine cycles, and then a nor-e one.

Best of luck... why look good if ya can't back it up in the sack, right?

When you say long cycles can cause Prostate issues - How long are you talking about regarding the cycles?

Thanks.

Top Bottom