Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine Dependency...?

Jafar

Anyone here feel they take ECA or ECAY or NCA, etc. too much? If I take it for too long of a period I get weird. Angry, agitated, pissed like crazy. Then if I go off I just feel like plain old dog shit. Is this stuff addictive or what? How long should one go on/off? I never exceed one dose per day, but damn, its starting to fuck with my life.

After being on for just a couple weeks I have a hard time working out without it.

Am I alone on this one or what?

yup i have the same problem,u have to slowly get off it for ur body to readjust, I go on 5 days 2 days off and stay on like for only 3 months at a time then completly stop for a few weeks

im adicted to hydroxycut....like those ephedra akaloids caffine and asprine, keeps my workouts goin good

I was the same way for over 1 year. Then just stopped. Felt like shit for a wee, but now I don't have a crutch. Too much is bad

Well I went off for 10 days, today was my first time taking it since. Amps you pretty good after you take a break. I'm gonna try every other day for a little bit, and force myself to workout without it.

The NYC isn't so bad... not noticably, at least.

I used to take Diet Fuel a lot. When I'd get off of it for a few days, I'd be absolutely useless. Wouldn't even feel like getting out of bed. It's a catch22 though, because if you keep taking too much, for long periods of time, you're not getting much benefit from anymore anyway.

For now.. I'll stick w/ NYC - though I don't think it's as effective for me, as ECA/Diet Fuel used to be. But, when I get back on those, I'll do a 5 day on/3 days off split.

fuck alllllllll stimulants

what comes up must come down

i remeber when we were children we had sooo much energy, then we had our first cup of coffee////////////////and so the story went =(

for me the side effects of taking ephedrine were away worse than any steroid i ever took including anadrol and the adderall which i took for studying.I was up to 150mg of ephedrine a day for awhile and even up to 180mg on some of the real tough days where i was training 2-3 times in a day.It was starting to totally fuck me up to the point of where i couldn't even function not to mention train without it,luckily i only kept this up for about 6 weeks before i stopped taking it cold turkey.My mood after a couple of hours after taking would be real pissy aswell.

It's something i would be very slow to touch again.I think adderall is very good and safe even though it's still classed as an amphetamine but fuck ephedrine.

you took 180 mgs of ephedrine a day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check your heart out man, especially your arteries(or large valves leading to your heart).....they enlarge permamently with long term use

i didn't stay at that dosage for long before i saw sense.I was taking that amount split up over the day but it was still fucking with my head and i wasn't able to do anything then on the days i didn't take it.Nothing else that i ever took effected me so profoundly,there were a few more unpleasant side effects aswell that i don't ever want to repeat.

ephedrine is just not for me and i don't think anyone who does take it should ever go over more than 60mg in one day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom