Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine & Norephedrine

Norephedrine affects both alpha and beta receptors...but it stacks better with yohimbine which is what blocks the bad actions of alpha receptors...ephedrine and norephedrine help with fat burning basically by stimulating all beta receptors which is good...you do not want to stimulate alpha receptors...this causes fat storage...that is why yohimbine is beneficial...also stay away from ephedrine and yohimbine combos...very dangerous!

Also, lresearch does suggest that norephedrine is a more potent thermogenic and and even more potent appetite suppressant! A good combo for fat loss! You just have to remind yourself to eat!

It suggests that it is a more potent thermogenic in rats. It suggests that it is not thermogenic in humans. It does not have significant activity at the beta receptors. It is an alpha 1 agonist. It is an excellent appetite suppressant, which is 90% of the battle. Alpha 1 agonists have also been shown to increases beta 2 induced thermogenesis. And, it has another mechanism that would be expected to aid body composition which I am not at liberty to disclose at present. It stacks well with EC but is not a suitable replacement.

Hey guys... What if you stack norephedrine and ephedrine togheter along with caffiene? Just split the dose...

For example: Instead of four 25 mg ephedrine pills which equals 100mgs daily, go 50mg of norephedrine and 50mgs of ephedrine. Would there be anything wrong with that? This way you get great huger reduction along with great fat loss. I think I'm gonna try this next time around.

Top Bottom