Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ephedra and creatine stack

Patrick-Love44

is it ok to stack this two for pre work out? ephedra as stimulant and creatine as a energy booster, some people told me I'm better of 25mg ephedrine plus 200mg caffeine, thoughts on this guys, thank you

creatine isn't an energy booster, it is a naturally found organic acid we have in our bodies and we get from foods/supplementation

as far as pre workout. alot of guys have been using stimulants but as side effects such as insomnia, heart problems have come to light many guys have gone back away from them

i would much rather you use a non stim preworkout like Dspark from n2bm combined with a solid pre workout meal.. some eggs, oats, fruit for example.

Creatine is fine to take anytime throughout the day. As long as you take it every day you are fine. A good dose is around 5g per day.

Ephedrine is a strong stimulant. You can use it with creatine if you want. There is no interaction.

When you combine ephedrine and caffeine you have a strong appetite suppressing stack. It is not something I would really recommend as a pre workout though.

If you want a stimulant boost, the ephedrine and caffeine stack is pretty much the most effective and cheapest stack you can put together. Both are very strong stimulants so you don't want to abuse them though.

Creatine is actually not a hormone or a stimulant. It can be used year round without needing to cycle off. The recommended dosage is 5-10g/day.

Top Bottom