Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedra/Caffeine

azul

MVP
EF VIP
Yay, another EC stack question:)

I'm rather tolerant to stimulants... I can handle a lot of caffeine without getting hyper, even though I barely ever drink it. Just got some ephedra (25mg), and have been combining it with 200mg of caffeine on an empty stomach, an hour and a half before my workout. I eat 30 minutes after taking the stack, and 45 minutes later I go work out.

I don't feel a thing. No increased heartbeat, no noticeable energy increase, nothing. Should I try 50mg with 200mg of caffeine?

MM107 said:
WONDERING SAME THING....but i feel the sides right now on reg dosage, i just wanna know so when i peak i know what to do!

If you're feeling the sides, you should feel the energizing effect as well. Might not be that noticeable unless you really look for it, but keep looking:)

Why not add Yohim or Aspirin to that stack? EC is fairly incomplete, adding the A or Y will complete it, and may give you the added burst you need. I wouldnt go 50 on Eph in a single serving, it can f*ck your heart up if abused.

azul said:

I don't feel a thing. No increased heartbeat, no noticeable energy increase, nothing. Should I try 50mg with 200mg of caffeine?

If you are looking for a fat burning supplement, then no. The fat burning effects will still be there. If you are taking the stuff for the speeding feeling, then yes.

azul said:

I'm rather tolerant to stimulants... I can handle a lot of caffeine without getting hyper, even though I barely ever drink it. Just got some ephedra (25mg), and have been combining it with 200mg of caffeine on an empty stomach, an hour and a half before my workout. I eat 30 minutes after taking the stack, and 45 minutes later I go work out.

recommended is a 1:10 ratio. I usually take 40-60mg efi with 400mg caff 30 minutes before workout (empty stomach), then I feel like being on coke and cardio is a breeze :D

Top Bottom