Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EPH500 Extreme Capsules info

Greg renaud

it seems to be a powerful Fat burner according to previous users , a bit expensive, 72 euros but I'm willing to give it a shot , I need to lose about 40 pounds, I started training and eating clean a few weeks ago and I need some extra help, I will appreciate if you give me some reviews on it , thank you.

It's basically a 72 euro caffeine pill. Safe your money.

As @stevesmi said - caffeine is great for cutting appetite but it doesn't burn body fat. If you want something to cut appetite, either buy a cheap caffeine pill or just drink black coffee.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I would stack the cardarine/sr9009 with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com. This will increase insulin muscle sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

There are no true "fat burners" the way we would like to think. There does not exist that magic pill to burn fat. They may suppress appetite but that is because they have caffeine. The rest is just filler and for show. To really lose fat you just have to be in a caloric deficit ever single day.

This is why it is so important to look at the ingredients and active substances of the supplements you plan on taking. Many times you end up having the same thing as you could have bought at a fraction of the price.

Top Bottom