Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough Said ... Let's Poll .. Best Fat Burner

Choose your Best Fat Burner Supplement (Legal)

• Xenadrine

Votes: 231 20.3%
  • MD6

Votes: 25 2.2%
  • Adipokinetix

Votes: 55 4.8%
  • Dynametric Xtreme

Votes: 41 3.6%
  • Hydroxycut

Votes: 203 17.9%
  • Lipokinetix

Votes: 56 4.9%
  • Transdermal Gel

Votes: 35 3.1%
  • Others

Votes: 490 43.1%

• Total voters
dam i have used HYDROXYCUT before ,and had the crappiest diet ever,pigged out like 2-3times a week,and the pounds were coming off and gut was goin away but once i came of hydroxycut i ate ate ate but i was dumb hahaha,hydroxycut got me mad hyper in the mornings very jumpy, than i made my own ECA ,GNC EPHEDRA PILLS,CAFFINE PILLS and some ASPRIN <--worked somewhat good on the cutting diet but i crashed cause i took in low cals a day, new diet starting today
MAY7.2001 takin xenadrine eating 6meals with p/c/f at all meals and supplementing with creatine ,hope it works ........:) plus eca gets the subcutaneous water out so creatine is good to supplement with dieting but i could be wrong so i'l just trial and error

Yeah RippedUp ....

I was too sleep to check the spelling ...
anyway ... people like you are intelligent enough to
know what I was talkin about :cool:

its all the same shit, just that the ephedra and caffine doeses vary pill for pill for each brand,,,,factoring that in, hydroxycut is the worst one b/c each pill contains 5mg of ephedra ,(and dont believe in the HCA hydroxygen B.S.)as apposed to dymetadrine which has 20mg,,,,i'll go with dymetadrine or stacker 2 (25mg ephedra per pill)strickly because they have the stongest stimulatants.
there's my 2 cents worth:alien:

I agree with macDbol, they are basically all the same , and extremly hyped up. The best fat burners are found in pharmacies(DNP, Clen, etc.) But the next best thing is cardio and discipline with your diet! PERIOD!!

clenbutrx by vpx. omg!!!! imagine rolling out of bed and taking an instantaneous automatic energy booster shot. (not booster like in the ass cheeks or anything). it is the bommmbbb thermogenic including a bunch of other ingredients to benefit from. (i should be getting paid, huh) well, you shoot between 2-4cc's into your mouth and hold this nasty crap under your tongue for 2 minutes, then pinch your nose and swallow.... and vualaah!!! your pretty much in very lose proximation to warp speed mode... or will be real soon, for that matter.:cool: try it. you'll like it. but remember to wash that dirty little mouth out right after. well, i can guarantee you won't be needing that reminder. :D that toxic sewage flavor just screams out what a disciplined honey you are. ;) oh yeah, and ther's no crashes... did you hear that one... i said nooooo crashes. good stuff in my book.

faulty taste buds are definately a plus. :p

For the first time today I tried a thermogenic: Prolab's Therma Pro. Well, it's just the first day and it's the first and only experience about these, but I felt like I was coming up on speed. I run longer and faster on an empty stomach, and afterwards I wasn't even hungry!

(it has got 400mg Sida Cordifolia: 6% ephedrine; 200mg caffeine; white willow 75mg; cayenne 50mg; ginger 40mg)

Top Bottom