Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough Said ... Let's Poll .. Best Fat Burner

Choose your Best Fat Burner Supplement (Legal)

• Xenadrine

Votes: 231 20.3%
  • MD6

Votes: 25 2.2%
  • Adipokinetix

Votes: 55 4.8%
  • Dynametric Xtreme

Votes: 41 3.6%
  • Hydroxycut

Votes: 203 17.9%
  • Lipokinetix

Votes: 56 4.9%
  • Transdermal Gel

Votes: 35 3.1%
  • Others

Votes: 490 43.1%

• Total voters
StickFigure said:
The TRUE ECA stack is the only way to go!!
Quote:
Originally posted by sweets
clenbutrx by vpx. omg!!!! imagine rolling out of bed and taking an instantaneous automatic energy booster shot. (not booster like in the ass cheeks or anything). it is the bommmbbb thermogenic including a bunch of other ingredients to benefit from. (i should be getting paid, huh) well, you shoot between 2-4cc's into your mouth and hold this nasty crap under your tongue for 2 minutes, then pinch your nose and swallow.... and vualaah!!! your pretty much in very lose proximation to warp speed mode... or will be real soon, for that matter. try it. you'll like it. but remember to wash that dirty little mouth out right after. well, i can guarantee you won't be needing that reminder. that toxic sewage flavor just screams out what a disciplined honey you are. oh yeah, and ther's no crashes... did you hear that one... i said nooooo crashes. good stuff in my book.

faulty taste buds are definately a plus.

I here ya, I'm taking Sci - Fit Clen give you an instant rush you can feel running through your whole body. I take the same amount an hour before I work out or an hour before a meal but this one you have to leave in for 3 minutes. It actually taste good (cherry flavored) until you swallow then it gets a little bitter after taste, and yeah you don't crash on this one either !!! Excellent !!!

Kryp2o

02-Jun-2001, 12:18 PM
////////////////////////////////

Where do you get this stuff?

The old Xenedrine RFA-1 was the shit...too bad it's out of production and anyone who still has any stock is seling it for $100+ per bottle. Are you guys talking about the EFX or NRG version?

sans tight! ive tried alot of these products. anyways "tight" works for me. but then again everybodys different!

vez

The old Adipokinetix or Thermorexin are by far the 2 best thermogenics I have ever used. R-ALA and Yohimburn ES are also up there.

M18

Top Bottom