Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough Said ... Let's Poll .. Best Fat Burner

Choose your Best Fat Burner Supplement (Legal)

• Xenadrine

Votes: 231 20.3%
  • MD6

Votes: 25 2.2%
  • Adipokinetix

Votes: 55 4.8%
  • Dynametric Xtreme

Votes: 41 3.6%
  • Hydroxycut

Votes: 203 17.9%
  • Lipokinetix

Votes: 56 4.9%
  • Transdermal Gel

Votes: 35 3.1%
  • Others

Votes: 490 43.1%

• Total voters
which would you guys say works best at maintaining muscle

and also which one would not kill my appetite so much. I've used xen in the past and I really had no apetite at all

I read a post in the archives that Xetalean worked for some people, so I went to get it this wknd, but only found / bought XtremeLean. Are these the same / similar?

It does contain Ma Huang extract.

I didn't notice any weight loss in the last bottle I took of RF :( . That was my first bottle btw

thanks

They have Discontinued Adipo Kenetics per Muscle Master. Com ... Do you know where I can still get some????

yosshimura said:
I read a post in the archives that Xetalean worked for some people, so I went to get it this wknd, but only found / bought XtremeLean. Are these the same / similar?

It does contain Ma Huang extract.

I didn't notice any weight loss in the last bottle I took of RF :( . That was my first bottle btw

thanks

Ok, I have cycled through 1 bottle of RF, 1.5 bottles of Xtremelean, and 1 bottle of the Walmart variety with muhang also. Nothing, not difference in weight loss than without?

Anything else that might have a different ingredient that might help?

hydroxecut works good but if you take tooo much like i did you might end up with hemroids if anyone knows how or why this happens please respond

Xenadrine is too mainstream. I wonder if even half of the people that voted for Xen have even tried any of the Nor-ephedrine burners. There was no comparison for me or anyone else I've talked with that have tried them.

Too bad they're gone. First I was :mad:
Now I'm just :bawling:

Come back Adipo, please. Ah fuck it, clen it is.

i've still found some sites selling adipo

i was thinking the same thing. of the 100 and some people who voted for xenadrine, how many took anything else. no wonder it's the most popular, the advertising for it is probably more than all other fat burners combined. walk into gnc and ask for a fat burner and xenadrine it is.

for those of you who have used both NYC and ECA, which was better for fat burning, which effected your heart rate/blood pressure less, and which did you suffer less muscle loss on?

Top Bottom