Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough Said ... Let's Poll .. Best Fat Burner

Choose your Best Fat Burner Supplement (Legal)

• Xenadrine

Votes: 231 20.3%
  • MD6

Votes: 25 2.2%
  • Adipokinetix

Votes: 55 4.8%
  • Dynametric Xtreme

Votes: 41 3.6%
  • Hydroxycut

Votes: 203 17.9%
  • Lipokinetix

Votes: 56 4.9%
  • Transdermal Gel

Votes: 35 3.1%
  • Others

Votes: 490 43.1%

• Total voters
my 2 favorite fat burners = adipo + moutain dew :p

i took the xenadrine in may for 3 wks...lost 12lbs but ate like a pig once i came off of them. I'm now taking Adipo Kinetix and i love them. i get an outrageous workout while on them. i dont really take them to lose weight but to get a lil more shredded. the first 2 days i was taking adipo, i had a great workout but i felt very nauseous once my heart rate went down to normal...yesterday i took it and was speeding around forever but not such a great workout...think it was cause i was in a shitty mood and already tired.

The headache from adipo will go away after a couple of weeks. Dymetadrine extreme is best for getting energy, adipokinetix burns fat like crazy but it is also makes you only want to eat about 1k cals a day, which could cause the fat loss I guess. I dunno about hydroxycut but I'd hafta say it's all hype. I'd say Stacker 2 is probably good because the WWF usually stands behind it's products. Anything with 200 mg caffiene and 20mg ephedrine will give you energy and help burn some fat, but norephedrine just makes ephedrine seem like a little kids fat burner. I lost the 20 lbs in 8 weeks while I was on Adipokinetix, so trust me Syntrax speaks the truth. I wish I could get those results with all these ECA stacks, oh well.

high protein, low carb diet
and some cardio
best fat burner to me
as stimulants are concerned
i choose adderall... but be careful, it's addictive
it helps in surpressing appetite and also proves a nice kick for cardio routines
this is despite the fact that i owe my SAT score to the stuff

Xenadrine

Xenadrine is the winner at the GNC store I work at plus I get a
dollar every time I sell a bottle!!!

i take xenadrine for about 5 weeks before summer and my body fat goes down about 4% but i also get weak as hell from losing so much weight

Top Bottom