Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough Said ... Let's Poll .. Best Fat Burner

Choose your Best Fat Burner Supplement (Legal)

• Xenadrine

Votes: 231 20.3%
  • MD6

Votes: 25 2.2%
  • Adipokinetix

Votes: 55 4.8%
  • Dynametric Xtreme

Votes: 41 3.6%
  • Hydroxycut

Votes: 203 17.9%
  • Lipokinetix

Votes: 56 4.9%
  • Transdermal Gel

Votes: 35 3.1%
  • Others

Votes: 490 43.1%

• Total voters
I've tried all but on on the survey.

Adipokinetix is best. I feel hotter without the jitters than on any ECA product.

Lipo, though (basically Adipo + T2) makes me feel very sluggish.

AdipoKinetix stacked with Forskolin and maybe some cayene and ginger...definetly a fat burning inferno...number two would be Ripped Fuel Extreme, a combination of E/C/Synephrine and Forkolin and some other goodies.

i will have to go with hydroxy cut. i took one bottle and right before the end i started loosing about a lb a day. dont ask how cause i dont know but it is true.

stang5.0

Basically all fat buners out there are caffeine + ephedrine. With extra stuff.

I notived here in canada ripped fuel i sthe cheapest of the bunch at 25.00 CDN. Now they have been around for over a decade. That has got to say something.

I find pure E/C/A to be harsh on my moods.

Best fat burner i've taken was MD6, the old version w/ PPA. That stuff kicked serious ass.

DoctorHERB said:
I agree with macDbol, they are basically all the same , and extremly hyped up. The best fat burners are found in pharmacies(DNP, Clen, etc.) But the next best thing is cardio and discipline with your diet! PERIOD!!

DNP in pharmacies? where!!!!

The difference between Xenadrine and a off brand may be nothing or it may be a lot...This is a shady industry and you can not trust all and pretty much any supplement company out there!

Top Bottom