Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough Said ... Let's Poll .. Best Fat Burner

Choose your Best Fat Burner Supplement (Legal)

• Xenadrine

Votes: 231 20.3%
  • MD6

Votes: 25 2.2%
  • Adipokinetix

Votes: 55 4.8%
  • Dynametric Xtreme

Votes: 41 3.6%
  • Hydroxycut

Votes: 203 17.9%
  • Lipokinetix

Votes: 56 4.9%
  • Transdermal Gel

Votes: 35 3.1%
  • Others

Votes: 490 43.1%

• Total voters
I have a Lipo story for all of you. I am on a cycle where I planned on bulking(5,000 + cals) for the first 6 weeks and cutting for the last 6 at about 2,400 cals, eating clean, low GI carbs, cardio in the morning, etc. The first week I used Lipo, starting at 1 pill 3x a day building up to 3x a day, 2 pills. While still being on EQ, I lost 10 lbs, about 1/2 of that being muscle. I also felt like complete shit. I am now taking xenadrine instead and I feel a lot better and I am not losing as much muscle.

I hated Lipo more than any supplement I have ever taken. When dealing with something like this, you have to decide what takes precedence, looking good or feeling good. I can't even imagine how some of you take DNP, that must feel f&*king terrible!

Big time thumbs down on the Lipokinetix

I took it for 1 week. I did see some results but I felt like absolute shit for the entire week. If you decide to take Lipo, be prepared for some nasty side effects:

sweaty palms
fatigue
running nose
hot/cold sensation
strange body odor

in addition, my workouts were shit. I could hardly put any effort into my lifting. One set would make me feel like I just ran a 400meter sprint. I would rather take Xenadrine and get all wired up and go in and have a kick ass workout anyday over Lipo. Plus, the whole reason to hit the gym is to build a healthy body. There is no way taking Lipo can be healthy.

If anybody wants to buy a bottle let me know. . .

For me the Ripped-Fuel had the fat met away faster then I planned. Had to sto it and EAT during diet phase of contest prep. However, just the opposit for lifting buddy.

Xenadrine was better for maintaining a leaner look. Those pills almost made me crazy the first few days, though. I was also in a coffee mode while taking them. Talk about STARBUCKS Rush..

Never did DNP or real ECA stack.

However, did enjoy clen :) REally natures best

I'm on Lipo right now, for me it's very hard to lose fat, but this stuff rocks if you can stand it. I'me sweating like crazy and I feel tired and sluggish all day, but I had enough of this stupid belly! It's gonna die NOW!!!

Top Bottom