Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough Said ... Let's Poll .. Best Fat Burner

Choose your Best Fat Burner Supplement (Legal)

• Xenadrine

Votes: 231 20.3%
  • MD6

Votes: 25 2.2%
  • Adipokinetix

Votes: 55 4.8%
  • Dynametric Xtreme

Votes: 41 3.6%
  • Hydroxycut

Votes: 203 17.9%
  • Lipokinetix

Votes: 56 4.9%
  • Transdermal Gel

Votes: 35 3.1%
  • Others

Votes: 490 43.1%

• Total voters
Efedrine HC, Caffeine that works best for sure
don't pay shity suplements, buy original

Lipo stacked with Cayenne, while on a Keto diet!!
You might feel like you should have the Poison Control number on your speed dial, but hey it works;)

DIET BOOST is like xenadrine or better and only 17 dollards.;) try it with cutts II from prolab and you will see amazing results.

cyberflash said:
Ok ... so Xenadrine wins on the legal fat burners ... I'm on Adipo right now and get this annoying headache ... in the afternoon

I had that too with Adipo. I was unable to get my hands on Lipo, otherwise I was going to try that here shortly.

I've just stuck with Xen - and two caps twice a day works really well.

Adipokinetix stacked with Guggulbolic is the best fat burner I have used I haved tried all of the others and most of the ECA, stacks work realy non above the other their pretty much the same but I have found for my body that a ECY stacked with Guggulbolic, has shredded me beyond what any average ECA could possibly do, dont get me wrong they work but if you want more results for less money then check this stack out over at bodybuilding.com superstore, I'm not a spokes person for them or anything just very satisfied with the service. Check it out youll love this stuff!:cool:

i dont know about the others but i lost 57 pounds on xenadrine in 3 months. went from 265 to 208. i have eatin pretty much what i want but havent went crazy or anything. plus cardio and weight lifting. im sure the cardio had a lot to do with it but the xenadrine kept me doin the cardio. i havent gained anything back and its been about 5 months now

THE BEST FAT BURNER

NONE OF THE ABOVE - they are all way too expensive commercial versions of something you can make yourself for 1/10 the cost and it will be safer cuz you are getting pharmaceutical grade drugs instead of iffy herbal versions which can be under or overdosed.

the only proven active ingredients are caffeine and ephedrine and i can buy 1200 doses of each for 200 bucks canadian[130US] [160 can. on sale rite now][ 3 doses/day=400days worth]

that only works out to 17 cents per dose compare that with 1-4 bucks per dose of various commercial fat burners, WHICH DO YOU THINK IS BETTER?

EVEN BETTER for two hundred US I CAN GET 10 000 dose of clenbuterol[ 20micrograms] and 2000 doses of T3 [3-5yr supply]

the most potent fat burner of all is DNP, but i have not found a good deal on it ,YET! ALSO AN OVERDOSE AS LITTLE AS 4X REGULAR DOSE CAN BE FATAL, so i dont even wanna try it.

I voted for Xenadrine (had good results) - but i just got a bottle of lipo and am starting to take it today - I'm pretty cut as it is but i'm trying to get that ultra-cut looked - i just have a few minor areas that need a little smoothing

natasan - try musclesurf.com

the order came in about 3 days - if you get it let me know what your results are -- i've been laboring over these last few pounds for the past 3-4 weeks - the fat just doesn't seem to want to budge in those places - i'm hoping the lipo will do the job

Top Bottom