Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough Said ... Let's Poll .. Best Fat Burner

Choose your Best Fat Burner Supplement (Legal)

• Xenadrine

Votes: 231 20.3%
  • MD6

Votes: 25 2.2%
  • Adipokinetix

Votes: 55 4.8%
  • Dynametric Xtreme

Votes: 41 3.6%
  • Hydroxycut

Votes: 203 17.9%
  • Lipokinetix

Votes: 56 4.9%
  • Transdermal Gel

Votes: 35 3.1%
  • Others

Votes: 490 43.1%

• Total voters
adipoxinetix

isn't there a big difference between the old adipokinetix and the ingredients in the new stuff? (like it isn't as effective?)

I have only used xenadrine, and have had great results using it. I have also been hearing rave reviews for lipokinetics, but heard could make you feel uneasy at times, i might have to snatch some before it goes off the market. I also wouldn't mind giving extreme ripped fuel a whirl either.

hey. can anyone tell me what the difference is between lipo and adipokinetix??? (can't believe they've discontinued lipo) :( according to the posts, it seems lipo is a better buy.

Re: adipoxinetix

pumped55 said:
isn't there a big difference between the old adipokinetix and the ingredients in the new stuff? (like it isn't as effective?)

Adipo was reformulated once before with the C component split to caffeine 50mg and THEOPHYLLINE 50mg.
After a while, it switched back to its original formula, possibly users feel more uneasy abt theophylline and it sside effects.
as an ex Xenadrine user, i get a warmer feel and lower jitterness after switching to adipo.
But after a while..the effects, from either one,diminished as time pass by.:confused:
So cycle and change!

Risky,

True ....

anyway, I have discovered that there is one fat burner that you don't have to cycle ... you can use it everyday (as long as you have the money) ... and that is transdermal gel .. it does not give you the side effects as ECA ... M&F mag (June 2001) says that it has the lowest toxicity among all fat burners and did not indicate any side effects.

However, it does not give any energy boost like caffience ... no stimulating feeling ... except that it increases body heat.

Top Bottom