Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough Said ... Let's Poll .. Best Fat Burner

Choose your Best Fat Burner Supplement (Legal)

• Xenadrine

Votes: 231 20.3%
  • MD6

Votes: 25 2.2%
  • Adipokinetix

Votes: 55 4.8%
  • Dynametric Xtreme

Votes: 41 3.6%
  • Hydroxycut

Votes: 203 17.9%
  • Lipokinetix

Votes: 56 4.9%
  • Transdermal Gel

Votes: 35 3.1%
  • Others

Votes: 490 43.1%

• Total voters
Since this thread was started in 2001, and our loved ephedrine based products aren’t so abundant… What do you all think about the non-ephedrine based products that are readily available form most of these companies today?

I personally think most of them suck. Ephedra was the bomb, w/o it they are simply put, at best, energy and appetite suppresants. Ephedra was the best fat burner. Someone told me @ the gym i go to there are sites that still sell ephedra based products. I only found one, does anyone know of any??? Just wondering.....

others -- meaning clen. Worked the best for me. too bad it causes programmed death of the heart at a cellular level. Needless to say I don't use it anymore.

ECA is my choice usually. I also enjoy a good caffiene free grean tea based non stimulant fat burner.

THERMADRENE was the best!!!! Lots of Ephedrine mixed w/caffeine and aspirin...

Ephedrine passed the courts last week and isnt illegal....FDA can't regulate it and treat it as a food....It will be back on the market soon...

WOULD LOVE TO KNOW where it is still sold....I search for it all the time.....would love some THERMA DRENE again.....Used to own stock in thermadrene...LOL...

The old Dymtadrine Xtreme that had ephedrine in it, was the bomb! that shit just stripped the fat off me and controled my apetite nicely, i loved and miss it dearly! hahah

Top Bottom