Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy drinks

wtell1

Hey I am wondering what is the effect of energy drinks while on aas. good, bad, does it make a difference.
I dont drink them often but this morning I had one and then tonight while at the gym I got a horrible headache is it related.
Thanks

It should not make any difference at all.. The headache could have been a coincidence. test yourself and take the same energy drink..

what are you running? headache from bp going up?
Just plenty of water.
energy drinks are loaded with sugar, not the best. I have a coffee instead sometimes when I'm dragging. that perks me up.

Drink this bro. Its an energy drink that is actually good for you and it has double the antioxidant power of monavie with a ton of Vitamins minerals aloe vera mangosteen a gram of Taurine just to name a few. Here is a link to more info:

Welcome to My Verve! Site

I cant wait to get mine..Verve looks good

Hey I am wondering what is the effect of energy drinks while on aas. good, bad, does it make a difference.
I dont drink them often but this morning I had one and then tonight while at the gym I got a horrible headache is it related.
Thanks

Energy drinks are just caffeine and sugar.
There are cheaper ways to get both. Two centrum-silver vitamin tablets a day will provide you most of the vitamins that you need.

I cant wait to get mine..Verve looks good

Did you sign a bunch of people under you already wootooom or did I do that? lol I already have that tree all over the place. Wait till you taste it bro,you will be seriously impressed.

Did you sign a bunch of people under you already wootooom or did I do that? lol I already have that tree all over the place. Wait till you taste it bro,you will be seriously impressed.

no i havent...can you help me out with that?

Top Bottom