Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Energy boost??

Molson09

I used to take ephedrine before my hockey games for a energy boost and it was great but I eventually went off it because I've heard the possible side effects and of course, the limp dick. I really need to take something again for energy, is there anything you can recommend that would give me an energy boost for about 2 and a half hours (caffeine pills maybe??) or is the only option going back on ephedrine. BTW how long would ephedrine stay in my system in case I had to provide a urine sample.....thanks guys

When I was swimming and running competavely, I use to drink a drink called Ultimate Orange. You can get it at any GNC and it really worked well for me. I have a friend that does actual Iron Man competitions and he swears by it. Just a thought, try it and see what you think. It is not that expensive either, and must have some type of effect if the IOC has it on their banned substance list. Just a thought.

Top Bottom