Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Endurance chews

It's No1 ingredient is Ribose. Google says:

Ribose is a kind of sugar that is produced by the body. It is used as a medicine. Ribose is used to improve athletic performance and the ability to exercise by boosting muscle energy. It has also been used to improve symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), fibromyalgia, and coronary artery disease.

weight trainers DO NOT need to take these sugar type products during their workouts. in fact it is counter productive cause it will just spike your blood sugar and make you feel down

this type of thing is only for long distance runners.. hell when i ran half marathons i wouldn't even use them and that is 100X harder than 50 minutes of weight training with freqent breaks in between sets give me a fucking break

weight trainers DO NOT need to take these sugar type products during their workouts. in fact it is counter productive cause it will just spike your blood sugar and make you feel down

this type of thing is only for long distance runners.. hell when i ran half marathons i wouldn't even use them and that is 100X harder than 50 minutes of weight training with freqent breaks in between sets give me a fucking break

Actually quite a many bodybuilders use fast-absorbing carbs (maltodextrin, vitargo, dextrose, etc) during their workouts.

Top Bottom