Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite's Top 10 Physiques..

Status
Not open for further replies.
satchboogie said:
credit much be given when its earned.
so i thought it would be a good idea to list elite's top 10 physiques:
not in particular order:

quadsweep
galaxy
needize
lefler
little chris
themachine
radar
exicidium28
concordsize
AAP
pitbull

i'm sure forgot many others..
feel free to list them.

thanks.

Thanks bro. Only thing is your name aint on there!

needsize said:
I was thinking this, I know you've said in the past that you sponsor guys that are on here that are monsters, but they dont post pics. And realistically, for the amount of members this board has, this list is not very impressive, myself included

true but satch my have a different opinion on what a good physique is. i personally feel that your physique in those pics you posted right before your comp. was about the best ive seen for sure. but with that said i wouldnt want to be any bigger than that. there is a point were i feel people just look too damn fake.

now i understand that many people will disagree with me and may find the physiques of the top pros to "the best physiques".

its really a matter of opinion.

personally i think you should post a couple of those pics were you are just ripped to shit and post em just to settle this thing.

Christ I'm just happy my name is up there with these guys, thanks Satch.

I would go with AAP, Needsize, & Lefler in no particular order.

I gotta get some pics together to post. Right now on a prop/winny cycle and I'm the biggest I''ve ever been at 5'6" 175lbs around 7-8% gonna try to get down to 6%.

Not kissing your ass Satch but when your leaned out dude there's no reason why you couldn't be up there too.

lefler said:
true but satch my have a different opinion on what a good physique is. i personally feel that your physique in those pics you posted right before your comp. was about the best ive seen for sure. but with that said i wouldnt want to be any bigger than that. there is a point were i feel people just look too damn fake.

now i understand that many people will disagree with me and may find the physiques of the top pros to "the best physiques".

its really a matter of opinion.

personally i think you should post a couple of those pics were you are just ripped to shit and post em just to settle this thing.

ok i found the link but none of the picture links work..... i think these are them

The only problem with members posting pictures is that no one believes it is really them. There are too many jealous/insecure people on here. Despite me posting more than a few pics in the past while holding a piece of paper with the date and my name (AAP and my real name as well) on it, people still claim they are fake.

Why bother then?

AAP said:
The only problem with members posting pictures is that no one believes it is really them. There are too many jealous/insecure people on here. Despite me posting more than a few pics in the past while holding a piece of paper with the date and my name (AAP and my real name as well) on it, people still claim they are fake.

Why bother then?

haters bro, just haters

Anyone can get cut and anyone can get big, but the heroes are the guys that are both at the same time. i'm not really impressed by a super low bodyfat on somebody that's 165 lbs, nor am I impressed by huge tubs like myself. Show me sub 8% at 210 lbs plus and I'm impressed. That leaves less than ten top bodies on my list.

AAP
Quad
needsize
radar
pitbullstl
galaxy
ironmaster
ingram

Dial_tone said:
Anyone can get cut and anyone can get big, but the heroes are the guys that are both at the same time. i'm not really impressed by a super low bodyfat on somebody that's 165 lbs, nor am I impressed by huge tubs like myself. Show me sub 8% at 210 lbs plus and I'm impressed. That leaves less than ten top bodies on my list.

AAP
Quad
needsize
radar
pitbullstl
galaxy
ironmaster
ingram
Check out my profile pick. I am about 4% and over 210. I am 6'1 though. I don't look very impressive :rolleyes: . The pic doesn't show much muscularity as it is an arms overhead pose, but I do have a little size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom