Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite's Top 10 Physiques..

Status
Not open for further replies.
galaxy said:
think its the damn effexor. Just dont give a shit. Im trying to wean off it now.

Effexor...I hated it. Switch to zoloft if you can bro...so much easier on the libido too, effexor shut my cock off.

I agree with the top physiques...now can ALL the winners put your pics either in this thread or in your gallery so it can be seen.... ;)

yeah ive never posted pics of my legs that go with those pics in my gallery. ive always had thin legs but ive been building them up good. these pics are old but i'll post new ones when my cycle is done.... in about 3 weeks.

Radar
Needsize
Galaxy
AAP
quadsweep
Themachine
Littlechris
pittbull
Walkingbeast (always admired the guy for his dedication and hardwork)

If the top means the biggest and most cut then you'll never know who the Top 10 are. Some of the guys listed are in the Top 10 but most of the "heavy weights" never post their pics or stats. I've met pro wrestlers and pro bber's from this board that would never post who they were on the board. It's kind of too bad but understandable. But of the guys who do post their pics that's a good list.

Gambino said:
ironmaster should be mentioned

hell ya! he hasnt posted her in months! he was one of the most helpfull and knowlegable guys on this forum. no one knew more about gh and slin use. come back IM

Ulter said:
If the top means the biggest and most cut then you'll never know who the Top 10 are. Some of the guys listed are in the Top 10 but most of the "heavy weights" never post their pics or stats. I've met pro wrestlers and pro bber's from this board that would never post who they were on the board. It's kind of too bad but understandable. But of the guys who do post their pics that's a good list.

I was thinking this, I know you've said in the past that you sponsor guys that are on here that are monsters, but they dont post pics. And realistically, for the amount of members this board has, this list is not very impressive, myself included

That is a good list, but for Fukkenshredded's name to only be mentioned once, is a crime. He is ripped to the bone...His 5% pics that were posted a few years back were insane, even though he is a smaller/skinny framed individual.

Ditto what Ulter mentioned as well....about wrestlers and BB'ers not posting pics.

NEEDSIZE: "I was thinking this, I know you've said in the past that you sponsor guys that are on here that are monsters, but they dont post pics. And realistically, for the amount of members this board has, this list is not very impressive, myself included."

Don't be so hard on yourself big guy. I do understand what you are saying though. What is funny, is that some women on here actually put to shame a lot of the guys pics I have seen. I mean look at FitnessChick and Elena.....Hell, anybody that has seen MS/Retropump's pictures can vouch that she is a freak, and she is natural as well.

BMJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom