Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite's Top 10 Physiques..

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Terminator said:
THAT was why I left it so open ended in the first post... :verygood:
I figured some of you twisted minded fucks would get a good laugh out of thinking that I just might be the kind of person to do that :D :p :p

well if it walks like a muscular duck.......

Well I missed this thread last week. Since I hardly ever venture out of the Chat forum.

I have some updated pics in the Chat now. Taken today with my neighbor that many of you helped send to DC for his school field trip.

Though I look like shit as I am half ass training and eating now due to the heaviest workload I have ever endured thus far. Summers are worse.

satchboogie said:
credit much be given when its earned.
so i thought it would be a good idea to list elite's top 10 physiques:
not in particular order:

quadsweep
galaxy
needize
lefler
little chris
themachine
radar
exicidium28
concordsize
AAP
pitbull

i'm sure forgot many others..
feel free to list them.

thanks.

you forgot Carth and of course SATCH..

The Terminator said:
THAT was why I left it so open ended in the first post... :verygood:
I figured some of you twisted minded fucks would get a good laugh out of thinking that I just might be the kind of person to do that :D :p :p
Wholly dogshit Where you from private? Texas??

This is my most recent photo. Im still around 250lbs but i havent been lifting buy maybe once a week if that for several months. Of course my daughter had me tossing her around for like 20mins so thats a workout in itself.lol

effexor is some pretty nasty stuff. My wife took it for a while a few years back and it was like heroine coming off. She would double over in cramps, major headaches, etc. The doctors told her it would be bad news when she stopped.. there's much better meds out there now.. I took lexapro for a while and it wasn't bad.. doesn't kill your sex drive, but like all ssri uptake inhibitors, you gain unwanted weight..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom