Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite's Top 10 Physiques..

Status
Not open for further replies.
pitbullstl said:
What impressed me the most was the leg development....that and you were able to add mass, without doing to much if any damage to your midsection....always hard. Everytime I was bulking my abs all but vanished, and it looked like someone stuck half of basketball in my belly.

Props bro...... :)

Thanks bro, i was pretty happy with the leg development, funny thing is they dont look like that when I look down at them, only in those pics....Its weird that I had a belly, but could see my abs in those shots, I hated the belly, but not even two weeks into the diet, I'm down to 248lbs and the belly is gone

satchboogie said:
silverbackn claims heavy stats too although i havent seen any pics.
dialtone got heavy mass.. but can shed some bf..

yeah its only 9 names tuck..
i coudlnt think of one more..
I'll get some pics up soon, I'm 4 weeks out from a show right now. I'll definitely put them up so you bastards can tear me down!

krishna said:
Don't be so modest Satch....you get one of the spots. I know I can't even be considered since I haven't posted pics, but I will by the end of the summer. BTW, look at Silver's profile. He's got a pic on there and he's pretty shredded in it. He'd be on my list. Why are people saying you only have 9 on your list?
That's why Krishna is my dog. I agree Satch is up there for sure.

yeah..
makeveli aint no joke either!

i am so far from being up there but its all good.
i got plans for top 5 by next year! :qt:

satchboogie said:
yeah..
makeveli aint no joke either!

i am so far from being up there but its all good.
i got plans for top 5 by next year! :qt:
I just want to get to the point where when I tell people I compete they don't assume it's in fucking triathlons :worried: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom