Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite's Top 10 Physiques..

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAF had the best body to ever grace EF in pictures, dude was badass

Needsize has made the biggest improvement

metalgear was big and ripped

fonz was ripped..but who knows what he looked like when left the board or should i say got booted....i dont think he is top ten although the pics he did post were far better than 90% on here

Animal looked like a broomstick. He needed a sandwich more than he needed AAS.

RADAR said:
I am honored to be mentioned in this thread!
However i am no where close to being in that shape after recently being discharged from the Hospital!

RADAR
Doesn't matter - the shape displayed in that avatar is the best pic of a member here I've ever seen - perhaps not as ripped as quadsweep but it's more the shape I'd like (in my dreams of course) to attain. If it's not too rude a question perhaps you could lay out your AAS philosophy for the ignorant such as myself.

Havoc is astonishing considering he's natural.

Would love to see a full size pic of pitbullsl.

AAP is always shockingly ripped - would like to see the quads though.

JATCA69 said:
ok dammit...someone better give me some props before my ego completly deflates.

if thats u bro..than u no doubt have my props.....i dont think anyone has ever seen ur pics...lol

boyer said:
Radar considering he is alittle bit older than some is fucking amazing. Ingram deserves to be mentioned.
ingram is even more impressive in person ! ! the fucking guy is amazing to look at, and i aint no fag !!! he definitely should be in the top 10 !!

little chris said:
A couple others should be Ingram & Retabolil. Of course these are the big boys :qt:
i wouldn't say ingram one of the BIG boys as far as "ronnie status", i dont know how tall he is exactly , but its gotta be around 5 7 or 5 8" maybe, i know he's right around my height, but fucking BIG for his height. dude has the perfect physique, what i'm shooting for, will take me about 3 years to do i think. and thats on most of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom