Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite's Top 10 Physiques..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dialtone, give me till the end of this year and I'll be well over 200lbs at 5'5", with no more than 10-11% bf. Come cutting season, I'll be 180-ish and lean as hell at 5'5". This is my goal, if I don't make it, you can slap my punk ass around for fun :)

Tux said:
Dialtone, give me till the end of this year and I'll be well over 200lbs at 5'5", with no more than 10-11% bf. Come cutting season, I'll be 180-ish and lean as hell at 5'5". This is my goal, if I don't make it, you can slap my punk ass around for fun :)
I'm afraid of Dial Tone, his avatar makes me jump everytime I see it.

I am honored to be mentioned in this thread!
However i am no where close to being in that shape after recently being discharged from the Hospital!

RADAR

Dial_tone said:
Anyone can get cut and anyone can get big, but the heroes are the guys that are both at the same time. i'm not really impressed by a super low bodyfat on somebody that's 165 lbs, nor am I impressed by huge tubs like myself. Show me sub 8% at 210 lbs plus and I'm impressed. That leaves less than ten top bodies on my list.

AAP
Quad
needsize
radar
pitbullstl
galaxy
ironmaster
ingram

I am 218 @ 10%. Should be about 8% or less by the end of the summer. I'll post pics then too. You gotta admit, Silver makes your list easy. I'm sure once he posts a few of his comp pics, he'll be getting hella respect.

RADAR said:
I am honored to be mentioned in this thread!
However i am no where close to being in that shape after recently being discharged from the Hospital!

RADAR
You probably look better out of the hospital than 99% on this board do at their best! Hope you bounce back soon bro!

lefler said:
true but satch my have a different opinion on what a good physique is. i personally feel that your physique in those pics you posted right before your comp. was about the best ive seen for sure. but with that said i wouldnt want to be any bigger than that. there is a point were i feel people just look too damn fake.

now i understand that many people will disagree with me and may find the physiques of the top pros to "the best physiques".

its really a matter of opinion.

personally i think you should post a couple of those pics were you are just ripped to shit and post em just to settle this thing.

thanks, heres a pic from the show at only 180lbs, I think i look decent, but am at least 25lbs or more heavier, and I am of the opinion bigger is better, as long as you are symmetrical

DSCF0007.jpg

Damn NS, that's 5'8" and 180? So since I'm 5'5", if I got down to 150 I'd look something like that? DAMN dude, I should cut down more this summer and seriously kill the lightweights lol! Or whatever weight-class is below 176lbs!

needsize said:
thanks, heres a pic from the show at only 180lbs, I think i look decent, but am at least 25lbs or more heavier, and I am of the opinion bigger is better, as long as you are symmetrical

DSCF0007.jpg
You look f'in great in that pic! You have great lines and a good amount of beef.

krishna said:
I am 218 @ 10%. Should be about 8% or less by the end of the summer. I'll post pics then too. You gotta admit, Silver makes your list easy. I'm sure once he posts a few of his comp pics, he'll be getting hella respect.
Thanks bro! I hope the pics don't disappoint. I'll have 'em soon. I'm four weeks out as of now. I was sick this whole last week and didn't touch a weight and ovbiously wasn't on my diet. I got 4 weeks to get my shit straight now.

needsize said:

DSCF0007.jpg

damn bro, thats the exact pic i had in mind to. see imo that is what the perfect physique looks like.

have i seen that pic on the top of some other board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom