Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

electric stimulant for the bro's in pain

waterboy

I just started doing these preacher curls with the dumb bells and since i have i've been killing my bi's and 2 hours after i have been working out i have been having crazy muscle spasms my gf bought me this electric message thing with these pads it helps big time for muscle recovery.... i doubt it will get any muscle growth at all like those gay ass commercials say ....;) its the same thing the chiropractors give you /or hook you up 2 ....just a tip for you guys who have muscle spasms ....and it only cost 35.00 at remington

it's almost exactly like what the chiro would give you. the only difference is the frequency or depth that the doc would want to set. the idea is to stimulate the area for a couple reasons; increase blood flow to the area, which in turn will bring oxygenated blood flow in, and toxins out of the area (lactic acid), it also blocks pain messages between the nerves in the area. that is why a lot of sports figures uses TENS units, like junior seau wore a few years back in the super bowl.

Top Bottom