Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elderberry benefits and questions about it

Faber Gusain

Hi everyone, I was searchin for a good supplement for my needs and I found this one, elderberry, it is suppposed to help
for antioxidant activity, to lower cholesterol, to improve vision, to boost the immune system, to improve heart.

I suffer from most of the previous health problems, I have high cholesterol and that affected y heart, also vision issues
my immune system gets weak when season changes, I will give it a try and I would like to ask you if it's better to consume
the actual fruit or taking the capsules with the extract, some people say the caps are not 100% pure extract, thank
you
for your advice.

brother all berries are very good for you and they do not even cause a rise in blood sugar. the problem with them is they are expensive so using an extract isn't a bad idea

in the end you need to do more to improve your heart health and allergies.

Hi everyone, I was searchin for a good supplement for my needs and I found this one, elderberry, it is suppposed to help
for antioxidant activity, to lower cholesterol, to improve vision, to boost the immune system, to improve heart.

I suffer from most of the previous health problems, I have high cholesterol and that affected y heart, also vision issues
my immune system gets weak when season changes, I will give it a try and I would like to ask you if it's better to consume
the actual fruit or taking the capsules with the extract, some people say the caps are not 100% pure extract, thank
you
for your advice.

All edible berries are high in antioxidants. I would also look at your diet and lifestyle if you're having issues with high cholesterol etc

Here's the thing - elderberries are super good for you, but so are alot of other berries.

I would focus on incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet rather then look into supplements. Elderberries, blueberries, raspberries etc etc

Top Bottom