Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 180mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 120mg

MarkPhillips

Should I look for something with a higher EPA/DHA rating or is this okay? Also as I'm doing weight lifting do I need to take more than the prescribed dosage?

Should I also add an additional Vitamin D supplement on top of my centrum multivitamin, I read this is good to do.

vitamin D is a sunshine vitamin. without knowing where you live it is hard to answer this but i will say the best way for those in high latitudes to compensate here is an infrared sauna. a lot of larger gyms have these and you can pay a monthly membership

I supplement vitamin D after showing deficiencies in bloodwork. So far since taking it my bloodwork is good now.

Should I look for something with a higher EPA/DHA rating or is this okay? Also as I'm doing weight lifting do I need to take more than the prescribed dosage?

Should I also add an additional Vitamin D supplement on top of my centrum multivitamin, I read this is good to do.

No. Not really.

Most people are deficient in Vitamin D... Nothing wrong supplementing it especially if you’re not living in a sunny location or are not in the sun much.

Top Bottom