Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eggs vs whey protein

Gaideri

I am a bit short on money, so I can not really affordfish or meat right now. What do you think would be a more economicalor effective way of getting in my protein – with eggs, or with wheyprotein shakes?

Perhaps whey protein would be a more effective meansof delivering the protein without the additional fats of the yoke,but eggs are a more natural source of protein, so in my opinion theyshould be a better choice. Besides, they will have more nutrients.

There is not much of a difference between the two, so I would go with any that you like the most. Just make sure to be getting nice quality whey protein, because there are good proteins, and bad ones. I really like the Isolation - it is one great protein product that has only the Isolate, as you might have inferred from the name already.

You need to compare apples to apples.

Whole eggs have much more nutrients then whey protein, but also a lot more fat. Each egg has 5g of fat.

Both egg whites and whey protein are pretty void of nutrients. They are basically pure protein.

Neither is better. They are different. I would use both as it's always best to try and get a wide variety of different foods in your diet.

Top Bottom