Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effective no hype/BS fat burner for women?

kvncooper

Trying to wade through all the hype and BS surrounding fat burners, specifically for women :stilleto:.

Are there are recommendations from within the board?

Trying to wade through all the hype and BS surrounding fat burners, specifically for women :stilleto:.

Are there are recommendations from within the board?

I am not a woman but I am using forged burner as well. N2Slin may be an option also..

I'd give BPS Combustion or Alpha T2 a shot.

Not a woman, but I'll recommend Forged Burner, or Alpha T2/Shift combo. Have used both, and both work fantastic. I did see slightly better results on Forged Burner, however it's much stronger in my opinion, and the effects are definitely more "felt" than Alpha T2/Shift combo.

My gf was on forged burner and barely ate because of the hunger suppressant. She loved it. Helped her out a lot and she lost a good deal of BF.

I've giving my Mom some BPS Combustion and she ended up buying some. She has lost a good bit of weight and loves the appeitite suppressant she gets and energy levels. I have also giving a few to girls that I'm friends with at work and they enjoy the energy without the crash they get from it. Orbitnutrition.com has it and at a very affordable price. Only 1 caps daily works for me.

Top Bottom