Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Effective length, dose of 1-ad

Benzi

PA, i was just wondering how long an effective stack should be. I have taken to the man dose and finished my 1st bottle in a week. I am just starting to see some gains so i don't want my cycle to be cut short after the 2nd bottle
How long do you recommend, remember i am 18 so please don't kill me

Thanks

Go through some of the old threads, I thought I recall PA refering to a 6 week cycle as being long enough.

that's what I'm doing 6 weeks at 9 pills a day, cost w\ shipping $250 ouch.

I think pa1ad said in another post 3/day for the first week and then go to 6/day for the rest of the cycle, that's about what I did and it worked great. FWIW I think he said that there would be rather marginal returns beyond 6/day.

Triple J said:
I think pa1ad said in another post 3/day for the first week and then go to 6/day for the rest of the cycle, that's about what I did and it worked great. FWIW I think he said that there would be rather marginal returns beyond 6/day.

That's what i remember reading as well... do a search to find out for sure.

From what I've experienced and read about other people's experiences, there doesn't seem to be the need to take the dose beyond 6 pills per day for 6 weeks. For my first week, I used 1 pill, 3 times daily, and then for all weeks after that, I went up to 2 pills, 3 times daily. I just concluded my 3rd week on 1-AD and it was just during this week that I've noticed a definite increase in my strength. Not to mention, I'm up roughly 10 pounds, which ain't bad either. I've got 2 more bottles to go through at 6 pills a day, which will hopefully last me for nearly the full 6 week period.

I agree totally with Triple J.

Benzi, concerning your previous questions about the effectiveness of 1-AD, if you ever feel my credibility is in doubt, jump over to steroids101 and jump on the fitnessboard, I have around 650 posts over there. This should help prove that I'm not just some promoter for 1-AD. I'm serious about my training. I really have used 1-AD, and it is awesome stuff.

P.S. Keep us all posted with your gains. Hopefully you'll put on some quality muscle.

Will do.

And thanks to everyone for the information. I am currently running the max dose and now i'm considerign bumping down to 2 pills 3x day.

Top Bottom