Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECY stack for faster fat loss

Li-Bram

Hi boys so this combination of Ephedrine, Caffeine and Yohimbe can help to lose fat? obviously with the proper diet and training . Can you guys give me some ECY stack reviews ? also I was wondering if this is for people looking to lose small amounts of fat or people with a lot of over weight can use it too, or it might be dangerous, a friend of mine wants to try it too but I would consider him obese.

stimulants work to help you lose fat 2 ways

1. they raise metabolism slightly
2. they suppress appetite

there is a reason though long term these don't work for people, even though they are sold EVERYWHERE. it is not a long term solution for obesity at all, so your friend should NOT do it. it will destroy his already bad heart

have your friend get on a proper diet and start exercising first. he can grab a bottle of GW from sarms1 and some n2slin before meals to boost his results safely

It can be a good start to a program but ultimately no success will happen without a good diet and training program that he sticks to. I would suggest just EC, and drop the Y. He wouldn't need all 3. I think it might be a good stack because it will control hunger and since he is obese I am assuming this is a major issue for him.

Ephedrine and caffeine are great for cutting appetite but they aren't really fat burners. They are just strong stimulants.

Yohimbine
is an extremely effective fat burner. Yohimbine is a pre-synaptic alpha-2-adrenergic blocking agent. Alpha-2 receptors are found in the highest concentrations in stubborn body fat areas like lower back and lower abs. Dosages of 0.2mg/kg bodyweight have been successfully used to increase fat burning without significant implications on cardiovascular parameters like heart rate and blood pressure. This results in a dosage of:
14 mg for a 150lb person
18 mg for a 200lb person
22 mg for a 250lb person

The problem with oral yohimbine is that it is a pretty harsh compound and most people feel terrible when using it. I don't like the feeling when using it at all. My skin feels itchy and all I feel all wired out and jittery.

The nice thing about a topical product like yohiflame is that you get all the benefits of yohiflame but none of the stimulant side effects. It doesnt cause the same central nervous system crash that the stimulant would do if you took the product orally. You can also apply it directly on the stubborn fat stores you are trying to get rid of so it's extremely effective at helping reduce fat in those really stubborn areas.

You can order yohiflame from n2bm.com need2buildmuscle.com or needtobuildmuscle.com
All 3 are approved retailers of N2BM products.

Top Bottom