Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA stack dose

Remember that both ephedrine and caffeine are very harsh stimulants. I wouldn't start off at the recommended dosages. I would start about half that dosage and slowly work your way up to the recommended dosages.

The max dose should be 200mg caffeine and 24mg ephedrine dosed 3 times per day.

Personally, I prefer just 2 doses per day because that 3rd one is too close to bed time for me. Remember that caffeine has a 6 hour half life and you may end up having sleep issues.

I also prefer not to use the aspirin. It has been proven over and over now to not have any extra benefits when looking at fat loss.

The asprin is there to thin your blood. The e and c cause your Heart to beat faster and you get higher blood pressure. From thick blood. A pump pumping thick liquid is v stressed. So the Aspin thins it. Less stress, lower bp.
Stops you having a heart attack or stroke from clotting. It's a low chance of it happening but there's a chance. So that's the reason for a spin. My.misses is a pharmacist.

It's not there for fat loss. But to help the other two mainly ephedrine not to kill you. That's why theres a lot of deaths from Eca tablets. Heart problems people.are un awear off till these are taken

Top Bottom