Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA stack advice

robbyok

I am going back on ECA soon, I have some good results already on it. Do I still need to use the A aspirin part of it or can I just roll with the ephedrine and caffeine? My 2nd question is my My pharmacy stopped selling the bronkaid so I went to another store and they lady there said they stopped selling it a while back. Was ephedrine banned because it was dangerous or just no demand at work?

I am going back on ECA soon, I have some good results already on it. Do I still need to use the A aspirin part of it or can I just roll with the ephedrine and caffeine? My 2nd question is my My pharmacy stopped selling the bronkaid so I went to another store and they lady there said they stopped selling it a while back. Was ephedrine banned because it was dangerous or just no demand at work?

Unless you are obese, the aspirin has no effect based on studies. I only do EC stacks.
Bronkaid is still available. I just bought some. Larger chain stores should have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EC stack will work incredibly well if you have an issue with appetite. If not, it will be a waste of time. It does very little as far as direct fat loss but it is good at crushing hunger. If you run it or not, I would definitely be adding cardarine and n2slin to the mix.

the aspirin is suppose to help with your heart strain but what does that tell you about EC?

i much prefer running cardarine and n2slin instead.

Actually, the aspirin is supposed to prevent the decline of the norepinephrine levels that are raised by the EC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom