Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA stack

Mike Edwards

I guys I was wondering if a 15 year old guy can run a ECA stack for fat loss and cutting dieting and training, I have done some diets without success and I need to drop about 40 pounds, I have had junk food most if my life and I want to change my life style and lose weight, thank you.

I guys I was wondering if a 15 year old guy can run a ECA stack for fat loss and cutting dieting and training, I have done some diets without success and I need to drop about 40 pounds, I have had junk food most if my life and I want to change my life style and lose weight, thank you.
Sorry bruh, but I would stay away from it. Get your diet right, train 3 days on 1 off. Concentrate in cardio. Sleep well. Get your stress level down and within a year you can get loose a lot of weight.

Get some more years of experience under your belt, at 15 years old you still have a lot of potential, you don't want to hurt yourself. ECA stack is not for kids, you are becoming and adult soon, enjoy your youth and don't base your happiness or success upon physique. The sooner you make the changes to a healthier life, the easier is going to be to stick to a healthy diet and exercise program.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

get off the tv, video games, computer and go exercise

eat LESS food

you will lose weight. you said it yourself you have a shitty lifestyle, what do you expect?

look at my picture in my avatar, you think i got like that eating junk food? food is your enemy, the less you eat the better. instead of eating when you feel hungry you need to embrace hunger.

Top Bottom