Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA safety??

galain

In Australia we don't get a lot of the supplements that you US guys can find, and a modified ECA stack has recently become commercialy available. I wouldn't mind trying it but i have a few questions. How much impact does this have on your sympathetic nervous system? I seem to have an unusual SNS in that I often display signs of sympathetic stimulation - my blood pressure is high, my hands sweat, my pulse is usually slightly raised.

I'm normally around 10% and can usually diet some of the fat away but it takes a hell of a lot out of me and after a week or so i rarely have the energy to train. if I can take something that will assist when I'm dieting i will

I don't want to be increasing these symptoms. How 'bad' is ECA for you? I've been training for 8 years now so my base is reasonable although I have just had quite a lot of time off.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Cant get products with ephedrine in over here in the UK either and have several burners. Our Xen for instance is exactly the same as the US version except no Ma Huang (ephedrine). It still has the synephrene. I tried it and it was crap. I got the Ma Huang version and have never looked back. If you want, try some green tea, its thermogenic (but tastes nasty to me).

The ECA has never really affected me badly except one day when I took all 4 of my tabs at the same time cus I was in a meeting... i felt a bit jittery then.

If I were you id steer clear of the ECA since your going to be very sensitive to it. Maybe try the Aust version you talk about since im betting it will have synephrene and not ephedrine and may give you good results due to your CNS sensitivity.

Try the green tea to... you may like it.

Good look m8

STUBS

EC is generally quite safe, and there are studies to back this up.

However, you might be a poor candidate.

If it is not overly expensive, I would suggest buying a bottle and taking like a 1/4 dose to start (poor out half of the capsule if you need to) and slowly working up from there. If you get side effects, cut back or stop.

ParDeus
Big Motherfucker bodybuilding magazine
Issue #3 now on-line.
http://www.avantlabs.com/issue3/big_mfr_issue_3.htm

If you order hydroxycut online (expensive ripoff) it would be easy to start the doses small since a normal does of theres is 4 pills (for the same active ingredient as 2 pills in other brands). Then you would be easily able to start off w/ 1/4.

Thanks for the responses guys - been busy with work for the past few days. Our 'modified' ECA has the caffeine and aspirin but ontains homoeopathic ephedra. I've seen some pretty impressive examples of fat burning with this - I wasn't expecting to. Non trainers too - just your average fat couch potato. I might give it a little go and monitor myself carefully.

Thanks again.

Top Bottom