Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA/Jitters

The one w/ the least Caffine and Exenedrine.
Its the only real difference between the products the amount per pill. Just cut the doses if you can't stand the jitters, your body will adjust though and the jitters will subside.

He means effedera, ma hung, all the eca stacks contain herbal ingediants. Yes the amount per pill is the factor. Also lipokenetix, and adipokenetix have been said to yeild less jitters.

adipo contains norephedrine which is said to be a stronger alkaloid but i found i get less jittery on it. i still get hot but not strung out as much. maybe its tolerance though.
smile.gif

What's wrong with the jitters? That's the best part. That means your nerves are firing at an increased rate. Learn to control it through constant use. What is it with people. Anything that doesn't feel natural they jump to the conclusion that it must be 'bad'.

I agree... getting the jitters actually makes me feel great... remember that the "mental" aspect of bodybuilding and getting in shape is huge! so the jitters helps reafirm!

Top Bottom