Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA with Glutamine?

bigpoppadrew

Would it be wise to use ECA with glutamine? I am taking creatine and glutamine right now, when I am done with the creatine probably next week, I am going to be starting with ECA for probably 4-8 weeks. I have only been taking the glutamine for 4 weeks so I would like to continue taking it for a while. I know I shouldn't take creatine with ECA because of the water retention with creatine and the ECA forcing water out. Any help would be appreciated
:D

There is no reason why you can't combine glutamine with ECA.Glutamine is a supplement that I take year around.Definitely continue on your glutamine for as long as possible while mixing in other supps as you see fit!

Creatine and ECA is a great combo, best out there, IMO.

ECA actually increases creatine uptake, and enhances the cell volumizing effects by reducing sub-cutaneous water retention, and so on...

Glut & ECA,...

Glutamine is a great when cutting becasue it only gets absorbed when defficient, being a non-essential amino, so its useless when bulking.

Its perfect to use with a ECA, becasue it can help aviod catabolism and can increase recovery time when restricting caloric intake.

Creatine would be quite detrimental because when your cutting the added mass from all the water weight will give your muscles a smooth rounded look, which is not desired because most people cut to look defined and vascular.

I think you misunderstood.

Taking creatine won't effect vascularity, definition, straitions or anything else.

There are two main places where you can hold water: intra-muscularly and sub-cutaneuosly. Creatine makes you hold water intra-muscularly, much like potassium. This gives your muscles a larger, fuller look and has no effect on your degree of definition, etc. Sub-cutaneuos water retention makes ya look smooth, like sodium. Creatine has no effect on this.

So, by taking creatine you will look bigger but still look just as lean. That's always the goal when cutting :)

Ok I am not cutting big time but I am trying to keep a good diet, about 40 40 20 diet. My only question was should I take glutamine with eca and the answer is yet, an I am. The ECA is workin pretty good so far, giving me great energy boosts. Also creatine does give you a soft look because you are soft because of the water intra-muscularly. It is also not good in combination with eca because one effects the other and they actually ruin the effects of each other. Creatine makes you retain water which gives you strength while ECA drives water out of your system so it would be pointless to use them in combination with each other. Hopefully this clears up some of your confusion.

Nah.

ECA has a minor diuretic effect, and it effects sub-cutaneous water primarily. Creatine bring water into muscles. Making you look bigger and leaner.

ECA also increases beta-2 responsiveness to creatine, which increases uptake into muscle.

Great combo.

Hopefully that cleared up your confusion.

Top Bottom