Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ECA causes muscle wasting...

This is a very intersting post.
So you say ECA burns fat and also muscles ... you say ECA is not preserving muscles very good.

Well I think the most important thing is how you train and how you diet.
ECA can only gives you "help" to increase energy and to burn fat.

You have to cycle ECA otherwise you get used to this stuff , but I do not think you loose muscles because of ECA.
You always loose muscles while you are on diet , it's normal.
I can tell you to use more proteins , less carbo , and BCAA and glutamine.
This will help to maintain the lean mass.

I normally used Dimetadryne Xtreme , very good stuff.
I started 1st wk 2 caps per day , then 3 per day , then 4 per day , then I stopped because I did not sleep the night .......
eh eh eh ......... and I came down again to 3 caps per day.
I think the best thing is 3 times per day , not less , not more.

I will now try Xenadrine , 2 caps before my training , for all the month of April , I will use it like a energy booster.
Then I think I will do 2 caps 3 times per day or 1 caps 6 times per day , I will see.
3 weeks on , 1 wk off.

I have also a very good stuff from Scifit , that includes yohimbe .....

On top of all of this , I will do a cycle of 4diol and 19norandro , I have still not yet decided when and dosages.

CIAO BROS , grosso.

Originally posted by BigAndy:
the eca would cancel out the GH release of the protein

SO ECA IS SHIT ???
CASUES MUSCLE LOSS ???
WE DO HAVE TO STOP USING ECA ????

COME ON !

youre right ECA is the greatest supplement for fat loss and you wont lose an ounce of muscle , i only came up with that theory because i wanted the ECA all to myself . is that what you wanted to hear

Originally posted by BigAndy:
youre right ECA is the greatest supplement for fat loss and you wont lose an ounce of muscle , i only came up with that theory because i wanted the ECA all to myself . is that what you wanted to hear

Yes thx bro.

Top Bottom