Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

eating marijuana to help stomach and sleeping

bill101

I was watching an older movie with Cheech and Chong when they went to Amsterdam and they were actually eating the marijuana leaves like as a salad in the movie. Thought that was cool so looked it up and says online it can help with stomach upset and help you sleep etc. Does anyone use this for that reason and what about using ground marijuana for that purpose?

If you eat marijuana it will make you high which might help you sleep. It's possible.

I was watching an older movie with Cheech and Chong when they went to Amsterdam and they were actually eating the marijuana leaves like as a salad in the movie. Thought that was cool so looked it up and says online it can help with stomach upset and help you sleep etc. Does anyone use this for that reason and what about using ground marijuana for that purpose?

As far as I know, you need the heat to release some THC and get some of those effects it won't just happen from eating the plant that's never been heated. That being said, the Marijuana plant has other chemicals that may have an effect on your digestion, chemicals, and also the fiber, plenty of fiber will help digestion too.

You can eat a low dose of edibles to help you with sleep. Something like 10mg of THC would probably do the trick. Even 5mg might be enough.

Top Bottom